- Dedicate your permanent footprint - Donate a beautifully engraved, solid aluminum footprint, endearingly set in the Napa Vine Trail.
- Give a one-of-a-kind, timeless legacy - Celebrate your loved ones, business, or special memory with this unique gift for all to see.
- Enjoy your special Treasure Gift Bag - Napa wineries, restaurants, and business have joined together to create a special bag of goodies for all who donate.
- Frame your footprint certificate - Every footprint donation will receive a printable, frame-worthy “deed” acknowledging your support of the 47-mile Napa Valley Vine Trail.
- Tax deductible - Your donation to support the Vine Trail is, of course, tax deductible.
- Limited Quantity - There are a limited number of footprints available. Once they're gone... they're gone.
- Support the Vine Trail - Your donation is so important to the ultimate goal of connecting Vallejo to Calistoga with the world class trail.
- Choose your location - Two rest stop shelters of the first four have been completed. Here are the locations and status:
- City of Napa at Gasser Marketplace near the Napa River COMPLETED
- Oak Knoll District South (Solano Ave near Trancas/Redwood)
- Oak Knoll District-North (Solano AVe near Darms Lane) COMPLETED
- Yountville-South (Solano Ave and California)
Your donation is a tax deductible contribution to the Napa Valley Vine Trail Coalition, which is a recognized 501(c)(3) corporation, and is registered with California Attorney General’s Registry of Charitable Trusts. We can accept donations by check or credit card. Our mailing address is P.O.Box 93, St Helena CA 94574 and Tax ID is 26-3426758.
We thank you for your support!